Saturday, April 18, 2015

From lawyer to Elle Decor in 5 years!!!

I cannot thank Interios Editor Robert Rufino (love him!), Elle Decor Magazine, and the amazingly talented Megan Winters enough for including my work and my passion in the May 2015 issue.  I am beyond thrilled to see one of my paintings in such a gorgeous home!!!

To see my full collection or to inquire about a commissioned painting to fit your home, go to www.KarinaGentinetta.1stdibs.com or simply email me at info@KarinaGentinetta.com.


Elle Decor May 2015


Megan Winters and a painting by Argentine Artist Karina Gentinetta.

To read the complete story and see Megan's entire house (you will drool!), click here.


6 comments:

  1. yes! was just thinking of you recently. so excited for you. a beautiful piece. congratulations and best wishes for continued success.

    donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just look what happens when you run away for a time.... Your lovely designer friend becomes an artist an amazing artist. Oh Karina how very clever you are and how sorry I am I've missed all this. Jules xx onepinkchair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. Bair hugger warming blanket injury

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please don't be shy and share your thoughts.