Friday, December 9, 2011

Chanel - PARIS-BOMBAY MÉTIERS D’ART SHOW

Displaying deeply extravagant textures and embellishments, Chanel held its Paris-Bombay Metier D’Art Show just this past week on December 6, 2011 in Paris at the Grand Palais.

As has been the past tradition, the show was held at the Grand Palais in Paris. This time, the stage was set to resemble an elaborate feast.

And in case you were not in attendance, no worries. Put on your high heels and Chanel No. 5 and sit back and relax. The show is about to begin...


Love the white on white and I love the chandelier in the background.






The purse is classic and perfect with the ensemble.



The Indian influence on this collection is fabulous.






Dressy but casual at the same time.



Gorgeous. And the chandeliers too.









Breathtaking.




Probably my favorite. Still can't get my eyes off of those chandeliers!



A pop of that Coco Chanel red we all love.




The tone on tone textures are incredible throughout this year's collection.



The Grand Finale.



The talented Karl Lagerfeld.

I'm glad you could join me for this fabulous fashion show.




2 comments:

  1. These look absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Eagle555 for leaving a comment. I agree they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please don't be shy and share your thoughts.