Saturday, April 16, 2011

New Orleans in the Spring

New Orleans in the Spring is absolutely mesmerizing and packed with energy. Just last week, we celebrated French Quarter Fest and in two weeks, we'll be throwing the biggest party of all with Jazz Fest 2011. Nowhere else can you have two full weekends of amazing cajun food...




The crawfish bread is to die for!!!



Music...



Love, love, love Harry Connick, Jr....



Dave Matthews band...



And lots, lots more.

Spring is also a beautiful time of year in New Orleans where the city just breathes life and soul....

Where the views from the rooftops are nostalgic and beautiful...

(AJ took this just the other day from the rooftop of the Pelican Club restaurant in the French Quarter)

And people are in the mood for romance ...And do crazy things (except we don't see them as crazy!)



And weddings are celebrated on the streets against the backdrop of century old French buildings....



Where else can you have all of this richness of culture right here in your own backyard? I am lucky to call New Orleans my home. It is my inspiration for everything I design and do.





So pack your bags and come visit us...



I promise you it will be an unforgettable time....

2 comments:

  1. Dear K arina I have always loved New Orleans but have never been, I have a sign made for my courtyard The French Quarter and stirs my love of all things french for over 50 years
    Your post thrills me to bits and perhaps one day I might come there in reality that food looks yummy Hugs Beverley xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.
    Plafonniers

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please don't be shy and share your thoughts.