Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday Shopping on 1stdibs with Me!





I have been saving this surprise for about a week now!  I am just so awful about keeping surprises.  They gnaw at me until I just explode and tell everyone!!

When 1stdibs contacted me about being their featured Saturday Shopper, I was delighted.  Imagine searching through their entire website choosing some of the most coveted items from 1200 of the most prestigious dealers across the globe!  I had a blast, choosing everything from beautiful vintage Oscar de la Renta gowns to vintage Coco Chanel jewelry, to fabulous snake skin Christian Louboutin heels.  I even went shopping for dream homes in the southern coast of France with 1stdibs' new Fine Homes feature.

And this is the best part, I am on the same page and feature as Kelly Wearstler!!!  Someone pinch me, please.

So go check out my 1stdibs picks for this week.  I think you will enjoy them (especially the 8.80 carat HARRY WINSTON Cushion Cut Diamond Ring).  To go to the site directly, click here.  And to visit my own inventory on 1stdibs, go to www.KarinaGentinetta.1stdibs.com

Happy shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Please don't be shy and share your thoughts.