Thursday, October 14, 2010

And the Oscar goes to.......

It is time for me to pass on my lovely award...

I've thought long and hard in trying to decide who to pass it onto. The choices were difficult. There are so many blogs that I follow (when I get a minute in the day infront of the computer alone) and there are so many of them that make me stop and think. Those I love the best. The ones that touch me deep inside and make me cry, or laugh, or get angry. There are bloggers out there that have such a gift for writing and those that share stories about themselves that allow you to live in their shoes if only for that moment.

There is a particular blogger in my blog universe who has been there from the start -- listening, commenting, and always letting me know how my stories have touched her. Her blog is so beautiful and so well written that if you have not had a chance to visit it yet, please do yourself the favor. She is a kind person. An empathetic soul. A beautiful woman, inside and out. A woman who has lived a full life and still has so much more living to do. Ironically, she is also from Australia and since I began my new venture, she has given me such emotional support to go on. Little does she know the impact she's had on me and how much I look forward to her weekly comments on my blog.

So it is with great pleasure and great honor, that I pass along the "One Lovely Blog Award" to ....



The envelope please......


How exciting!!!!!......


My hands are shaking.........!





The winner of the "One Lovely Blog Award" is ....

Julienne of Mostly Older than Me blogspot!!!!!!




Please join me in congratulating Julienne.



Julienne, you have been an inspiration and constant support to me. For that and much more, I thank you. Your blog is beautiful and full of thought and emotion.

My hat ....

(another creation by Anya Caliendo)..... goes off to you, my dear friend.

I hope you will accept this humble award.

With all my gratitude,


6 comments:

  1. Ohhh Karina I am sitting here all emotional now!

    What an incredibly lovely gesture this is and all because I love visiting you. You are an inspiration to me and I love seeing you fly free now and I intend watching you reach the stars.

    How generous of you to make me feel special and to do it so beautifully

    I am accepting this with grace and humility....as if!!!

    The tears have dried, I've pumped the air, jumped up and down and dragged Top in to see what a wonderful woman he married and now I am off to send every one back here to read about the lovely me!!!!

    Thank you my friend
    Julienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karina .... Bravo!!!! Perfect choice ... Julienne is so deserving of this award! I am so happy for her and I love the way you have presented her award. Brilliant..... lets drink a toast together my dear friend!
    hugs and best wishes always
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julienne Congrats on such a great award!!

    Karina, what a beautiful way to present such a wonderful award! Hugs..HHL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karina I love your site and adore Julienne!!

    I have a Luxurious New Giveaway on my site....Come and enter!!

    Xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many,many,many congrats for those two beautiful ladies!!!
    Wish you,dear Karina fantastic weekend,
    Love and hugs from Amsterdam,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please don't be shy and share your thoughts.