Friday, February 12, 2010

Hibernating

It is freezing and rainy in New Orleans and just plain miserable. What's worse, I don't think anyone in New Orleans owns a coat heavy enough for this kind of weather. So, instead, we all tend to huddle together.

This sofa in my store is very tempting right now. It is oh sooooooooooo comfortable in white linen and down cushions. But you should ask Bonjour Madame. She bought this one from my shop! Thank you Bonjour Madame for loving my things.

Christine Smith in New Hampshire ordered the white linen, down cushion, one arm sectional for the house she and her fiancee are building. I tell you, they are the most comfortable sofas ever. All hand made in the U.S.A. with imported Belgian linen. Sigh....... I think I'll have to take a nap on it.


5 comments:

  1. My baby! I can't wait to plop down on that soft thing. I think the move is going to happen one week from today. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Karina,
    Oh that sofa is tempting, how lucky Stephanie is. Go ahead and take a nap, noone will tell.
    Happy Valentine's week-end to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nap?! I want to LIVE on it!!
    all that glorious linen to wrap all around...ooooh...
    it even looks squishy and compfy!
    annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I should like to take a nap on that sofa as well! It looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please don't be shy and share your thoughts.