Saturday, February 6, 2010

Introductions are in order

Before we get any further into this blogging relationship, I must confess that I have two groupies that are by far, my favorite groupies. Sorry that I have to break it to you all this way, but I believe in full disclosure before things get too intimate.

So here are my two ardent groupies who have been following me around practically all of their lives! They just won't leave me alone. I wake up in the morning and they are there. I go to sleep at night, and they are there. Do you ever get that feeling that you are being followed???? I get that all the time from these two. But, oh well, what can you do? They are kind of cute and they have grown on me. I guess I'll let them worship me.

Introducing Liam Sebastian and Roma Aida.











8 comments:

  1. Oh Karina, they are both so adorable - you are very lucky to have those two cuties following you around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take those two groupies anytime! Though I do have 3 rather special ones of my own I just don't get enough time to spend with them as they are so far away. Enjoy every minute the sad truth is you turn around 3 times and they are getting married and having more groupies for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear Karina!-)*

    What an Angels do you have...the are really cute and SO pretty!!!

    With love,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are precious times .. soak them up ...Ii know you are.
    My groupies are big now ... sometimes they follow me around when I don't want them to ... hehe

    love to your sweet nest from mine!

    GO SAINTS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful chicks you have!
    I see some mischief in those eyes!
    Mine are quite grown now, but I still remember the lovely scent of them fresh from the bath...
    annie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous little creatures of cuteness! Love their hair and sweet smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwww followers don't get more adorable than that! :o) Vanna

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please don't be shy and share your thoughts.