Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving in Paris


If you are ever in the Marais neighborhood in Paris, you will find this quaint store at 20 Rue Saint Paul where Americans can get all the fixings for their Thanksgiving feast. There is even a great cajun restaurant upstairs where you can enjoy some real Louisiana cooking. In Paris????? Yep. Of course, you can always just come down to New Orleans to enjoy a real cajun Thanksgiving too.
But wherever you are today, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

  1. How amazingly wonderful is that!!! Happy Thanksgiving!! HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who'da thunk?!

    Thanks for joining my giveaway & enjoy your day!

    Bisous,
    Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio
    http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanks Giving your Majesty! How wonderful to know this!!! Especially for those of us that really miss our traditional meal:))

    Royal wishes,
    Daisy
    La Petite Plume

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving to you dearest Karina! How incredible a shop in Paris! I would definitely prefer to come to you for a Cajun feast! How is the chocolate cake coming? I hope I didn't leave anything out!

    Love and best wishes always
    Fran

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please don't be shy and share your thoughts.