Thursday, March 17, 2011

AN IRISH WEDDING FULL OF DECOR INPIRATION FOR ST. PATRICK'S DAY








I truly admire people who decorate their homes according to whatever the occasion may be. I find it truly clever when they do so in subtle ways by adding touches here and there that says "Happy St. Patrick's Day" or "Happy Valentine's Day" without having it scream out loud and/or overtake the existing home decor. That is why I love this Irish Wedding full of St. Patrick's inspiration. By using floral arrangements full of greens and whites, and adding the whimsical touches of clover leaves, this wedding feast achieves the right balance of Irish celebration and beauty.

Are you doing something for St. Patrick's Day? I would love to hear what you do or how you decorate on this fun day.

And by the way, no one has ever asked me this before, but "Gentinetta" is my maiden name of which I am very proud. But "McAlear" is my married name.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all you beautiful Irish people out there!

{images via Everything Fab}

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karina! Happy St. Patty's Day to you too! Not doing anything special, both working all night tonight! busy days...for you too! How is the New York venture going? Miss you!

    xoxo

    Kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kit. How does that saying go? If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere?????? New York is exciting, invigorating and very challenging. Just being around some of the most amazing and talented designers is an experience in and of itself! So good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This irish wedding looks so charming

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading.
    Plafonniers

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Please don't be shy and share your thoughts.